Tuesday, February 28, 2012

New Scents!!

Kid Friendly Fragrance Oils Sampler Kit

Candy Jar Fragrance Set

Free Sample
























I love placing orders through Bramble Berry! Their fragrance oils are amazing! I found these sets of oils the last time I was looking around on their site and just had to have them. The high quality of the oils means I only have to use a little so these smaller bottles last a long time and you can just do so much with them. Lotion bars, body butters, sugar body scrubs, fizzy bath bombs, and you can't forget the wonderful handmade soaps that so many of us still love :) I will be listing the new scents on my site soon and look forward to getting to make more lotion bars and sugar scrubs for you all.

Also with every Bramble Berry order they always toss in a free sample of something. mmmm Fresh bamboo. It smells heavenly. Click here to shop around.

No comments:

Post a Comment