Tuesday, January 17, 2012

little baby bears


I love these little guys! I made them using Loops and Threads Charisma yarn. I used about a skein and a half with a size K hook. They are so soft and cuddly. The pattern for them can be found on Lionbrand.com right here. One bear will only take a day to make and I would recommend doing one all in one day. I did a few pieces of the bear the night before and some of my ears and arms were not the same size as the ones I did the next morning. I guess I was tried. I like to call them "I'm not perfect and neither are you bears". lol This just goes to show you that they are handmade and "OOAK" one of a kind. If you would like to buy any of these guys please contact me for deals about color and price. These will not be sold at Luckyhanks.com but a custom listing can be made. Have a wonderful Tuesday :)

1 comment:

  1. These are so adorable and would make a wonderful gift for my niece who likes bears. Love your products. :) Jeanne

    ReplyDelete