Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Life with me


Well here I am for those of you who don't know me but would like to get to know me a little better here goes...

I am 26 years old

I love to smile and my family is all about the hugs and kisses

I just got married to the man of dreams ~ Steve

I have 2 dogs. maybe you have heard of them... they are kinda famous. Lucky my 9 year old, 40lb, Boston terrier. Hank my 2 year old, 125lb Rottie. 

I do work a 40 hour work week for a liquor company that is about a 45 min drive one way everyday. 

I start most of my days at 4:30am and I am home by about 3:15pm unless I have to pull a 10 hr day at work.

I usually come home and watch T.V. and work on new and exciting pieces for my shop

I do all the inside housework and Steve does all the outside. ( I am not a big fan of any bug that flies or hops)

I just started couponing like crazy - so far it has saved a lot! 

I drive a 2008 Grand Prix and that is only the 2nd car I have owned in my life

I do live in a house that Steve and I bought about 2 1/2 years ago - I love our house, it's so big!!

I don't take a lot of trips but I would love to some day

I have a ski ball machine in my basement - yes a full size one from an arcade - it was a wedding present - it is only the funniest game ever!

I do have a yarn office that I would love to redo but hopefully some day soon we will turn it into a baby room

my favorite colors are both orange and blue


Most of all I love spending time with my family and friends and of course Lucky and Hank :)

My dream one day is to stay home with my dogs and yarn, and run LuckyHanks full-time.  


No comments:

Post a Comment