Sunday, October 24, 2010

About me!


I am 25 years old. I love butterfly's and my 2 dogs ~ Lucky and Hanks. I love to make things. Knitting and crocheting are my 2 most favorite things in the whole world. I have a business on etsy called LuckyHanks where I sell some of the things I make. I have had the business open for a little over a year now and I think it is doing great! Some day I would love to make Lucky Hanks my full time job. Selling anything on etsy gives me a little high! I love knowing that my hard work will be enjoyed by many people all over the world. I live in St. Louis, MO. Michaels and Hobby Lobby are my favorite stores. I drink nothing but Pepsi all day. I live in a house full of boys. My fiance's names is Steve and he has an 8 year son named Cameron who lives with us full time. I am 5'1 and Steve is 6'4 we look so cute together. I like being indoors, I think mostly because I hate bugs. I am terrified of any thing that hops. I work in a liquor distributing warehouse as their shipping coordinator and I have been with the company for a little over 4 years now. (no we do not give out free samples). My bosses are great and love to keep things simple and easy. I love working for this company they treat me well, and the people I work with make going to work every morning at 6am fun and exciting, but Lucky Hanks is my passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment